Me Too!!!
...
So how's your week going?
Actually, the title is a little misleading. They're not free, but they are super cheap. Here's the deal.
I have, for some unknown reason, a bunch of football, basketball and hockey cards (lesser on the hockey). Most of it is junk wax, but I have no idea if there are any rookies and if so then who. The extent of my football/basketball knowledge is that Brett Favre wears Wranglers and O'Neal wears iceyhot. If you have any teams from those sports you collect, leave a comment or shoot me an email and I'll send them your way. The cost? One Mike Piazza OR David Wright card I don't already have. Any card, from either player and I'll be content.
You can pick as many teams as you want and it'll still be just the one card. If you have a team in all 3, by all means grab 'em! I also have some NASCAR cards, again I have no clue why so please feel free to take those off my hands as well.
(...Joe)
TTM Success - Evan Gattis
13 hours ago

Do you have an Ultra Pro Pages Mike Piazza card?
ReplyDeleteI only have #5. I think there's 10 or 6, or something haha.
ReplyDeleteI'd be interested in any Packers cards that you have available. I'm pretty sure I could find a Piazza or David Wright card that you don't have.
ReplyDeleteNY Jets, NO Saints, NY Giants (football) and Nascar Michael Waltrip would be awesome. I'm sure I can find some Piazza and Wrights for you. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteSeahawks, Rams (NFL) and Rockets!!! Thanks and I'm sure I can dig up something for ya.
ReplyDeleteNY Giants, New Jersey Devils, and Chicago Bulls would be great for me!
ReplyDelete-arfmax
I believe I have a Mike Piazza that's not on your list, maybe even two. I'll take any Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, and San Francisco 49ers you be dumpin'.
ReplyDelete