Oh wait, no. That's not the power. It's the chocolate milk. Yup, definitely the chocolate milk.
#4- Topps Triple Threads "Relics 'Sepia'" #/27
I picked this card up off ebay for $25 back when I first started to get back into collecting. If I had to seek this card out again, I'd most likely hold out and wait for a better price, but again, I was the new guy. Either way, there's no buyers remorse and while I know there are alot of Triple Threads haters out there, while I don't go crazy for the stuff, I like the cards that fit into my collections.
(...Joe)
p.s- Brian, don't be surprised if something from my address finds its way into your mailbox anyways.

Even if it's not first, it's a nice one for your collection!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeletedig the big DW
ReplyDeleteI really like the sepia Triple Threads. They seem classy.
ReplyDelete