Your reply: "Come in."
They will never want to play with you again. Mission accomplished.
So here we are, the number 2 most favoritest Wright card in my collection...
#2- 2005 Topps "Topps Autographs "
I never made an offer.
sorry Spankee
Instead, I emailed him a link to my trade bait page and told him to go nuts. Whatever he likes, make a "wish list" and we'll take it from there. I had a Chad Cordero auto #/35 that I knew he would want, so I felt pretty good I could get something done. He picked out 3 or 4 other cards from my reserves and the deal was done. I gave up some good stuff, but even the most basic Wright auto will run you no less than $25 on ebay, on a really good day. And Topps thinks it's funny to short print all Wright autos from 2007 and on, so pack pulled isn't too likely.
This is my only Wright auto in my collection, other than the ball, and it will probably be that way for awhile unless someone else pulls one that I can swoop in on.
Oh yeah, and it's on card!!!
My number 1 is coming up! Did anyone get it right? Will Cartman ever know his real father?
(...Joe)

Sweet card. I hate you.
ReplyDelete