#1- 2009 Topps Unique "Solo Shot" jersey #/275
The design is cool, I like the stitching in the background.

Pretty good use of space. Good shot of Wright, jersey doesn't obstruct anything.
#/275. Artificial scarcity is always good.
But there's no 5 color patch.
No super low numbering.
Nothing that super great...
So why the fuck is this number 1? Well, because every time I see this card, I think of this: the single greatest group break ever in the history of man. The two most valuable cards I have ever and probably will ever pull out of any pack or box in my life, neither of which would belong to me.
I simply had to settle for the plain hit of my favorite player, sigh.
So there you have it, my favorite Wright card in my collection. Not the rarest, or most valuable or the flashiest, but it's my favorite none the less.
Now, to settle the matter of the contest. No one guessed this as my number 1, so for the purpose of the contest, my number 2 will count as number 1 which four of you guys guessed. So, hiflew, Kazi, Dhoff and Spankee will need to have the set of 2007 Chrome randomed off to see who gets it. I have an idea on how I want to do this, just gotta make sure I can figure out the video function on my camera.
(...Joe)

Sweet card. Bring on the randomizer!
ReplyDelete