Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Team Sign-Ups!!!!! (Updated)

Here's where t starts getting good and dirty, the sign ups! Simple, claim whatever and as many teams as you like!

Two (2) boxes 2009 Topps Unique
$12 a team
Mets Doubles slot is free (please leave open for a Mets collector)
PayPal, checks and greenbacks accepted (include name, address and team(s) paying for)
Payments due Friday, November 12th
Send PayPal to joemiench @ yahoo.com
Email joemiench @ yahoo.com
GO!!!

NL EAST
Mets- (...Joe)
Mets doubles- BA Benny
Braves- Colbey (Flywheels)
Marlins- PhaLe28
Nationals- PhaLe28
Phillies- arfmax (paid)

NL CENTRAL
Cubs-
Astros-
Reds- The BrooklynMet (paid)
Pirates-
Cardinals- Madding
Brewers-

NL WEST
Giants- Shelliebee (paid)
Padres-
Rockies- Shelliebee (paid)
Dodgers- Night Owl (paid)
Diamondbacks-

AL EAST
Yankees- BA Benny (paid)
Rays- Steven M (paid)
Orioles- Ryan "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog (paid)
Blue Jays-
Red Sox- Christopher Crook (paid)

AL CENTRAL-
White Sox-
Twins-
Royals-
Tigers- James Swiatko (paid)
Indians- Christopher Crook (paid)

AL WEST-
A's-
Mariners-
Rangers- Brain (paid)
Angels-

15 comments:

  1. Yankees please and if there are Mets doubles I would be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take Dodgers. Doubt I can make deadline on payment though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braves! I'm glad I got in this. You'll have the payment before Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be different and go with the Braves on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or not, guess I just missed that one. OK, I'll go with the Reds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Phillies, please

    -arfmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I have two teams?
    I'll take the Giants and The Rockies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Cardinals so long as I can pay on Monday. (Bank trouble.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, sorry to have missed this one! I do like your spin-off of my Pack Wars into something else exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Tigers, sending payment now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My blogger comment box works again. So I will add the Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pending approval from commissioner:
    1) Marlins
    2) Nationals <- with only 3 players represented in '09 Unique, I would need divine intervention to win Pack Wars.

    ReplyDelete