You see, I've just always had this thing where I just cannot handle stupidity or ignorance within the human race. This is why I could never be a Yankees fan.
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my last Yankee reader clicking away from my page.
#6- 2010 Allen and Ginter Relic
I know, I know, I'm sorry for posting a picture, ANY picture of Allen and Ginter right now. It's not that I don't like the way A&G looks, I do, it's just that we're in the midst of an A&G frenzy and well... everyone's doing it. I like to be different. I had that line used on me once: "C'mon man, it's only coke. Everyone's doin' it." You know what I did? I cracked open a pixie stick and went to fucking town on it! That's right kids, stay sober and you could end up just like me!!!
So to mention something about the card, this is my most recent Wright addition and well, obviously one of my favorites. The "framed" idea is great and while I'm not sure if this is how it is for all the cards, I love the way the frame matches the watercolor in the photo. The blue jersey bit is just plain Awesome as well! Oh, and I should mention this card came via trade with My Cardboard Mistress. Thanks again dude!
(...Joe)

Glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, I like it when bloggers know how to use "than" for comparison insted of "then". Sorry...had to.
Shit, I used the wrong one there didn't I? haha I usually get that right (I think/hope). I must not have thought of it as a comparison or something. I blame it on the pixie sticks. haha
ReplyDeleteTraded it.
ReplyDelete