Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tradewinds: Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

Go to Black Acre Brewing's website and click "I am under 21". Trust me, it's worth it.

Next up on the agenda is a trade from Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle. I hand selected a few offerings from Greg's package (odd word choice) and decided to do some research on the first thought that came to my head after looking at each card. Here we go!

Lysergic acid diethylamide is often known to cause altered thinking processes, closed and open eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time and spiritual experiences. 

Birds digest food very quickly and can poop more than 25 times a day

On March 8th, 2006 the Mythbusters proved that you cannot die from a fart.

The ice cream cone was invented in 1904 at the St. Louis Worlds Fair.

Greg, thanks again for the trade!!!

(...Joe)




3 comments:

  1. thank you! and that link is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that has to be the greatest thing I have seen in a long time. Just can't stop smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I miss swf memes! Great post!

    ReplyDelete