Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Soooo Many Teams Still Available

NL

EAST:
Mets- (...Joe) & BA Benny
Marlins- The Diamond King
Phillies- Dan
Braves- Captain Canuck
Expos/Nationals- arfmax

CENTRAL:
Pirates- dogfacedgremlin
Reds- FanofReds
Astros- DayF
Cardinals- Bud (First Day Issue)
Brewers- ez.collectibles
Cubs- Hackenbush

West:
Diamondbacks- Cam
Giants- dfwbuck2
Rockies- Spastick Moose
Dodgers- Night Owl
Padres- Doc

AL

EAST:
Red Sox- AdamE
(devil) Rays- Carl Crawford Cards
Blue Jays- Tim
Orioles- Johnathon @ RGB Cards
Yankees- Wicked Ortega

CENTRAL:
White Sox- Alarion
Tigers- I Don't Know... 3rd Base
Royals- Roy
Twins- mmmrhubarb
Indians- Baseball Dad

WEST:
Athletics- Fuji
Mariners- TheBrooklynMet
Rangers- Play at the Plate
Angels- Teddy Dziuba

27 comments:

  1. I'm posting a link on my blog in the morning. I hope it helps fill the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me in for the chicago white sox, please. I will also post a link at my blog and hopefully help get this filled :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love the Orioles, thanks. Will also post a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhubarb_Runner for the Twins, please!

    Might have to work on a trade with you too, while I'm at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in the Pirates if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to take the blue jays please!

    Thanks!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Padres please!

    http://bbcrecollections.blogspot.com/

    uncle_docs_closet(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh why not... Astros please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also if I just poached the Astros from the biggest Houston fan ever I'd be willing to switch teams to the A's or Rockies or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll go Rockies, as they seem not to be taken yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take the Brewers please. Looking forward to the breaks.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have the A's? This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought about being the 54th person to pick the Orioles, but I won't... Great idea you have here, wish I got here sooner. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess I'll take the Cardinals--if that's ok. Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll take the Expos/Nationals, thanks

    -arfmax

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since the Jays, Rocks and Nats are taken, I'll take anyone that's left.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Which I guess means I'll take the ROYals.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love one of the teams if any are still available...any random one would be sweet!

    Thanks in advance,

    --Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Being as it looks like the Astros are taken, Ill take Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  20. any availible teams ill take

    ReplyDelete